Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Purpose of my blog

I am using this blog for my CEP 416 course at Michigan State University. This course is designed to introduce education students to ways of incorporating technology in the classroom. This is something that I have become interested in during my past few years in the education program at State. I think technology is a good way to motivate students and keep them interested in the content.
Hopefully, I can continue this blog into my internship year and continue to learn new ways of incorporating blogs into my future classroom. I think this blog will provide a good introduction into the uses of technology in education and become a tool I can use in my teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.